- Mu, M., Broadbent, M., Farshad, A., Hart, N., Hutchison, D., Ni, Q. and Race, N. (2016) A scalable user fairness model for adaptive video streaming over SDN-assisted future networks. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications. 0733-8716.
- Niamut, O., Mu, M., Denazis, S. and Race, N. (2016) Social telemedia: the relationship between social information and networked media. IEEE Computer Magazine. 49(5), pp. 92-97. 0018-9162.
- Dijkstra, S., Niamut, O., Efthymiopoulos, N., Denazis, S., Race, N., Mu, M. and Taal, J. (2015) STEER: Exploring the dynamic relationship between social information and networked media through experimentation. IEEE Computer Society Special Technical Community on Social Networking E-Letter. 3(2)
- Sani, Y., Mu, M., Mauthe, A. and Edwards, C. (2016) A Bio-inspired HTTP-based adaptive streaming player. In: 2016 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME 2016). Seattle, USA: IEEE. (Accepted)
- Mu, M., Simpson, S., Stokking, H. and Race, N. (2016) QoE-aware inter-stream synchronization in open N-screens cloud. In:Consumer Communications and Networking (CCNC), 2016 13th Annual IEEE. Las Vegas: IEEE. 2331-9860. (In Press)
- Mu, M., Knowles, W. and Race, N. (2015) Improving interactive TV experience using second screen mobile applications. In: 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia. Miami, Florida: IEEE Computer Society Press. (In Press)
- Mu, M., Simpson, S., Farshad, A. and Ni, Q. (2015) User-level fairness delivered: network resource allocation for adaptive video streaming. In: 2015 IEEE 22nd International Symposium of Quality of Service (IWQoS). USA: IEEE/ACM. (In Press)
If you'd like to find out more about Computing at the University of Northampton go to: www.computing.northampton.ac.uk. All views and opinions are the author's and do not necessarily reflected those of any organisation they are associated with