Michael is a lecturer at the Department of Computing and Immersive Technologies at University of Northampton. Previously, he was with the Intel Embedded System Research group of The Chinese University of Hong Kong as a Research Associate. He received the PhD. from the Department of Computing at Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, in 2014 and the MSc. degree in Embedded and Distributed Systems from London South Bank University, London, in 2009. He received the BSc. (Hons.) in electrical and electronics engineering from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Ghana, in 2008. As part of his professional activities, Michael serves as a reviewer for conferences and journals such as TCAD, IEEE VLSI Systems, IEEE SOCC, ReConFig, RACING, LCTES and IJBCR.
- Opoku Agyeman, M., Vien, Q.-T., Ahmadinia, A., Yakovlev, A., Tong, K.-F. and Mak, T. (2016) A resilient 2-D waveguide communication fabric for hybrid wired-wireless NoC design. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 1045-9219. (Accepted)
- Cui, M. H., Opoku Agyeman, M. and Knox, D. (2016) A cross-cultural study of music in history. International Journal of Culture and History. 2(2) 2382-6177. (Accepted)
- Opoku Agyeman, M., Tong, K. and Mak, T. (2016) An improved wireless communication fabric for performance aware network-on-chip architectures. International Journal of Computing and Digital Systems. 5(2), pp. 161-171. 2210-142X.
- Opoku Agyeman, M., Vien, Q.-T. and Mak, T. (2016) An analytical channel model for emerging wireless Networks-on-Chip. In:IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing (EUC 2016). France: IEEE Computer Society. (Accepted)
- Zong, W., Wang, L., Xu, Q. and Opoku Agyeman, M. (2016) SlideAcross: a low-latency adaptive router for chip multi-processor.In: Proceedings of Euromicro DSD/SEAA 2016. Cyprus: IEEE. (Accepted)
- Cui, M. H., Knox, D., Opoku Agyeman, M. and MacDonald, R. (2016) Role of music in clinical acupuncture: a cross cultural investigation. In: International Conference on New Music Concepts (ICNMC 2017). Milan, Italy: ABEditore. (Accepted)
If you'd like to find out more about Computing at the University of Northampton go to: www.computing.northampton.ac.uk. All views and opinions are the author's and do not necessarily reflected those of any organisation they are associated with