The up-to-date publication list, including 2013 papers, for Department of Computing and Immersive Technology, School of Science and Technology, University of Northampton is now available at: http://computingnorthampton.blogspot.co.uk/p/publication-list-university-of.html
Examples from 2013
Examples from 2013
- Gubhaju, M. , & Al-Sherbaz, A. (2013). Analyse the Risks of Ad Hoc Programming in Web Development and Develop a Metrics of Appropriate Tools. American Journal of Information Systems, 1(1), 9-20.
- Kabeer S, Geoff Attenburrow ,Phil Picton , Malcolm Wilson (2013) Development of an image analysis technique for measurement of Poisson’s ratio for viscoelastic materials: application to leather. J Mater Sci (2013) 48:744–749 DOI 10.1007/s10853-012-6789-0
- Al-Khalil AB, Al-Sherbaz A, Turner S (2013) Enhancing the Physical Layer in V2V Communication Using OFDM – MIMO Techniques 14th Annual PostGraduate Symposium on The Convergence of Telecommunications, Networking and Broadcasting (PGNET 2013) in Liverpool 24-25th June 2013.
- ihsan lami, Ali Al-Sherbaz (2013) W2BC: A Proposal for a Converged Baseband Implementation of WiMax and WiFi Transceivers International Journal of Information and Network Security (IJINS) Vol.2, No.1, February 2013, pp. 426 - 437 ISSN: 2089-3299
- Athab S ,Bahja H, Zhang Y (2013) "Parallel Priority Region Approach to Detect Background" ICCCISE 2013: International Conference on Computer, Communication and Information Sciences and Engineering. Paris, France, 7-8 October 2013
- Al-Hameed W, Mayali Y, Picton P (2013) “SEGMENTATION OF RADIOGRAPHIC IMAGES OF WELD DEFECT” Journal of Global Research in Computer Science Volume 4, No. 7, July 2013 ISSN 2229-371
Turner S (2013) JunkbotsHEA STEM: Annual Learning and Teaching Conference 2013: Where practice and pedagogy meet 17 Apr 2013 - 18 Apr 2013
For more details about the Research activities within the Department of Computing and Immersive Technologies contact Dr Scott Turner on email@example.com