Northampton Branch AGM
Date 22th November 2012
Location: Avenue Campus, University of Northampton, NN2 6JD
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The agenda includes
· Welcome and Introductions
· Apologies for absence
· Minutes of the previous AGM
· Matters arising from the minutes
· A report from the Chair on the year’s activities
· A report from the Treasurer, including a review of income and expenditure against the budget agreed with BCS HQ for the past year and an explanation of next year’s budget request.
· Election of Chair, Treasurer and committee members
· Any other business
Election of Members of Committee
A majority of the committee (including co-opted members, if any) must be BCS members.
At least three of the committee must be professional members (MBCS or FBCS), with two of them filling the roles of Chair and Treasurer.
The number of co-opted members must not exceed the number of elected members.
For more details about the roles for committee members see Roles for Committee Members