BCS Bedford: IT Security for SMEs - Who wants your information, why and what you can do to keep it secure
Not exactly Northamptonshire but nearly...
Date:: Thursday, 15 December 2011
Theme:: IT Security for SMEs - Who wants your information, why and what you can do to keep it secure
Speaker:: David Pybus, Head of Security Governance, Risk and Compliance, Diageo
Time:: 6.00pm for 6.30-8.00pm
Location:: Studio Theatre, Bedford College, Cauldwell Street, Bedford MK42 9AH
A short talk that will answer some key information security questions including:
- Who is really after your information? Has the stereotypical hacker changed?
- What sort of information do they want?
- Why do they want your information and your computer?
- What might it mean to you and your customers if they do steal your information?
- What can you do to secure your systems against information theft?
- How else might someone steal your information?
More details can be found at: http://www.bedfordtrainingservices.co.uk/itsecurity